1.    #1  
    many of you may already know this but I never noticed the chat with palm button in the help menu. Pretty cool that you can do that right from the phone.
    I never use the Help app... So I guess I've never noticed it... I looked and don't see any button (Sprint Pre)... Is this carrier specific?
  3.    #3  
    it's in the help section. Easiest way to bring it up is to press the power button till airplane mode option comes up. Tap the i icon on the right. It brings up the help app. Scroll to the bottom there is a button that says "chat with palm". It comes up in a separate card and says beta on it. Didn't actually use it though. Anyone use it??
    Never seen it. My only chat experience with palm was per browser pc. holo
    Yeah...its pretty cool. I tried it like a few weeks ago. Push power button. Click the little 'i'...scroll to the bottom and then click chat with palm.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Hm..we learn somethin new every day. Now I'm gonna bug the absolute hell out of them about everything. Gotta love it.
    yep, I like to use it to ask palm when they will release updates...

http://forums.precentral.net/general...our-phone.html
    oh that is pretty freaking kool thanks
    ...as a matter of fact, I'm doing that very same thing now!! Lol. They are going to have to disable the feature from my device because I'll be on it 24/7.
    ok...and it seems like I'm talking to a machine.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Who would have though? They dont seem to advertise this feature!
    Good to know, thanks.

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Chatted with Palm yesterday...worked great...only thing is that you can't copy the chat transcript....