1.    #1  
    Hello,

I assume I can drag and drop MP3 files to the PrPrPr $with$ $Windows$ $Explorer$..
    What is the exact folder to store these files in on the PrPrPr?
    The same question goes for the storage location of video files (MPEG-4) on the PrPrPr?
    Thanks
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apeka View Post
    Hello,

I assume I can drag and drop MP3 files to the PrPrPr $with$ $Windows$ $Explorer$..
    What is the exact folder to store these files in on the PrPrPr?
    The same question goes for the storage location of video files (MPEG-4) on the PrPrPr?
    Thanks
    You can store them in any folder (except those which began with a "."), and they should be found by the Pre.
    you don't NEED to put them in any folder, but to make your drive neater looking you can make a folder, title it what you want and drop them there....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    i created a folder called "music" and another called "video" for that purpose, but the files can be placed anywhere.
    Made a folder called music and one video on the Pre. Simple enough cuz the Pre is smarter then I am.
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, AT&T Centro, Palm Pre Plus (AT&T), HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note (Sigh).
    is there an echo in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    is there an echo in here?
    Yes.....yes...yes......yes.....lol
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit