1.    #1  
    Hello,

How can I edit or remove dialing shortcuts that are wrong? I added in some dialing shortcuts (Phone Menu -> Preferences -> Phone Preferences -> Dialing Shortcuts. By mistake I entered a wrong prefix and now my phone starts dialing a wrong number when I key in 4 digits..I can't find out where can edit these shortcuts...
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    Quote Originally Posted by apeka View Post
    Hello,

How can I edit or remove dialing shortcuts that are wrong? I added in some dialing shortcuts (Phone Menu -> Preferences -> Phone Preferences -> Dialing Shortcuts. By mistake I entered a wrong prefix and now my phone starts dialing a wrong number when I key in 4 digits..I can't find out where can edit these shortcuts...
    Go back to where the number is stored, hold your finger on the number and slide it to the right, there you'll see the option of deleting or not. Most deleting are done in this format.

cheers. ~
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply, however I don't know what you mean by this:
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Go back to where the number is stored, hold your finger on the number and slide it to the right, there you'll see the option of deleting or not. Most deleting are done in this format.
    ~
    What happens now is that when I key in 1, 2,3 4 in the phone keypad, the number field completes itself with 32201234...I tried to get rid of this automatic addition..I didn't store it anywhere, at least not that I know of, just added the Dialing Shortcut in the Preferences screen..
    Sorry, hope that I explain myself clear enough (English can be hard sometimes

Thanks
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002