1.    #1  
    Ok so what I want to do is go into Facebook Beta, go into one of my photo albums, and pull the picture and save it on my phone. Is there a way to do that?
    Yes Gesture area+click on pick opens menu click save to phone I think.
    that menu that opens might come from a patch not sure see if that works.
    Quote Originally Posted by drahgon View Post
    that menu that opens might come from a patch not sure see if that works.
    I always wondered how this was done. I just tried but it did not work so you may be correct in saying it works with a patch.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    yes the gesture click is a patch but the same function is performed when pressing the orange button and selecting a pic. This cannot be done through the fb app though, only from the actual Facebook website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    yes the gesture click is a patch but the same function is performed when pressing the orange button and selecting a pic. This cannot be done through the fb app though, only from the actual Facebook website.
    Thanks. Do you happen to know the name of the patch?

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    The name of the patch is gesture click context menu which will allow you to pull pictures to save off the internet but this will not work in facebook beta. The only way to save pictures of facebook on the pre is to use facebook on the phones internet and that will allow you to save photos to your pre.
    this needs to change.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    you can save pictures from Facebook app by taking screen caputre by Holding Orange button and Sym button at the same time then press "P" button. The screen capture will be saved in " Screen Captures " folder.

or you can visit m.facebok.com and save ur pitures by pressing Orange button and the picture to pop up a mene that contains an option to copy photo to ur Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    you can save pictures from Facebook app by taking screen caputre by Holding Orange button and Sym button at the same time then press "P" button. The screen capture will be saved in " Screen Captures " folder.

or you can visit m.facebok.com and save ur pitures by pressing Orange button and the picture to pop up a mene that contains an option to copy photo to ur Pre.
    that's a great tip! thanks man! they should post that on the howto's section!