1.    #1  
    okay,before yall blow up on me for not doing a search,I am sorry, I'm on the road. After I updated to 1.4.5, I have not been able to update any apps. It says that there are updates and when I tap the install, it acts like it's dowloading, but it doesn't. When I open preware, all it shows is the available packages and list of everything. I went to the luna manager and did a restart, rescan, and java scan, a battery pull and a reguar restart. I checked my saved list & it's all there, but from the home preware page, I cannot tap the installed packages or the updates- any aswers?
    Are you using update 1.4.5 or not? Make sure your using the latest preware version also. v1.3.6 Note: You can try uninstall and reinstall preware. That might work.

Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    I did a preware update that updated 36 of my packages when I first got the 1.4.5 update. Did it not update preware @ that time?
    I'm a bit confused, you say that you click install/update and it acts like it works, then you say you can't tap them, could you please clarify?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by prenoobie View Post
    I did a preware update that updated 36 of my packages when I first got the 1.4.5 update. Did it not update preware @ that time?
    Deleting and re-adding preware didn't fix the issue, then run Emergency Patch Recovery(EPR) this should fix the problem. Start adding back all your patches. Simple procedure using preware. (1) Add all patches at one time > tap later at all time when prompted to do so. (2) Tap Yes when finish installing all patches.

Good Luck. ^_^
  6.    #6  
    ok, I'll try again- it's a 2 part problem. First,on the update button I'm the aucher, when I check for updates it, it says there is but then when I tap the 'install' all the updates freeze, or at least don't download. I used the drop down menu to pause all downloads. So that's the 1st issue.

then when I open preware, the only options I can open is _available packages_ and _list of everything_. I opened the drop down menu and all of my patches/apps are still in the saved packages list-

so it's a 2part problem. If it was just a patch probem, wouldn't the reguar app updates still work?

verizon with roughly 35patches. I removed the 'problem patches' before installing the 1.4.5. It worked fine for about 2 days, now this.

been a palm supporter since my Treo and I would not go elsewhere because of the wonderful community! Yall rock!