1.    #1  
    I have been searching for a way to do this in phone, partly to reduce web traffic, and was browsing around precentral and had an 'aha' moment. Open photo app, choose photo to view, leave photo as is or expand pic to crop, then do a screenshot, go back to photo gallery and scroll down to screenshots, open it, choose your photo, voila now you can email/mms the screenshot version of the photo.
    To do a screenshot press orange+sym+p all at same time! or for the pre plus gray square+sym+p
    You can also resize photos with the Photo Effects App.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/12/2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: deleted somewhat rude comment
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    And you can crop pictures with the "Plus" version of Photo Effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You can also resize photos with the Photo Effects App.
    Photo Effects Plus is a nice app but a bit slow because it uploads the pic to their server and then sends the modified pic back to your phone.

Hopefully, webOS 2.0 will have cropping/resizing/color adjustments built in to the default photo app.
    Global Posts
    817 Global Posts
    Clever trick. Thanks for sharing.
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
  7.    #7  
    I posted this a few days ago.
    sorry must have been a senior moment not an 'AHA' moment, but I didn't find when I searched, I was a bit surprised, sorry.

sorry, I missed it when I searched, maybe it was a senior moment after all and not an 'aha'