1.    #1  
    A week ago Google launched Gmail - Priority Inbox. A service for Gmail that automatically decides what is important or less important mail. If you want to know more about it just have a look at the website explaining it.

I started to use it and thought it wouldn't be compatible with my Palm Pre. But last week I saw a new label in my Gmail section of the Palm Pre email application. It's called "Belangrijk" that means "Important" in Dutch language. So I checked if it was synced with the Gmail Priority Inbox and it did!! I starred the label on my Palm Pre and now it's placed in the Favorites Section.
    I've added a screenshot of it.

Has anybody else experienced this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jempen; 09/12/2010 at 10:56 AM.
    Cool, thanks for the tip mate! I just activated it on my gmail account and will try it out to see if it is for me.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  3.    #3  
    You are welcome! now we only need support for prioritizing or deprioritizing email within the email application.
    Hmm... I have it enabled to be shown in IMAP but I still don't see it on my Pixi Plus.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I see it. It's right under Inbox. Thanks OP!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    It was already synced, ready, & waiting for me!! Thanks for the tip, it would've taken me forEVER to see that!
    excuse me!
    Can you help me, Jempen?
    can you show how can I do it! (I'm a New fan of Palm)
    I have a Palm pre 3 phone
    thank you!