Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    I am currently on a regular palm pre I'm planning on doing the plam pre plus swap for sprint but is the sliding mechanism better on the pre plus or the same because if it the same I will stick with what I got
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    anyone
    This has been discussed in past threads... but it seems that newer Pre's (and Plus's) have better sliders than 1st gen devices. As far as the differences between the Pre and Pre+, the slider may be only slightly better now on the Plus.... they are closer, but the Plus device as a slight advantage. You'd have to head to AT&T or Vzw and play with one to see if it is anything you notice.
    all I know is I have a sprint pre for 11 months now and it is still perfect,no oreo and slider is smooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by precon22 View Post
    I am currently on a regular palm pre I'm planning on doing the plam pre plus swap for sprint but is the sliding mechanism better on the pre plus or the same because if it the same I will stick with what I got
    The same so I would recommend you stick to what you have. There both the same make phones, and have the same slider mechanism. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    The Plusses I've seen, have a better built (Europeans though). There'll be rotten apples of course, but overall they're sturdier, have less oreo (or inclination to develop one), and deliver a smoother and slicker sliding experience. The Pre's a nice phone, but should never have been released.
    They should've started with the Plus, and Palm would still exist. Guess they couldn't wait.
    I'm agreeing with you on this statement GuyFromNam/Tomi666 ~ Hmm! To even show my appreciation, I'm pressing your thanks button.
    all plus's aren't the same, I got an early verizon pre+ which was decent but felt a little loose (never actually oreo'd), but I got a new replacement recently and the quality felt much better.