1.    #1  
    Still in the dark ages with my USB cord transfer of music files and noticed this today. I copied a folder carrying 2 .jpg files, 11 .mp3 files (1 folder) total in my books = 14. My PC told me it copied 19 files. What are these mystery 5 files that I'm not seeing?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Don't know, but your math is messed up. 2 + 11 = 13. One of those extras is probably a thumbnail file.
    Enable "Show hidden files" (however that is done on your operating system), and they should show up.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Don't know, but your math is messed up. 2 + 11 = 13. One of those extras is probably a thumbnail file.
    I counted the folder as a file, assuming it was something to be transfered, regardless of the fact it was, indeed a folder. 2jpgs, 11mp3s, 1folder...14 but maybe folders don't get counted as "files" when copying?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel