1.    #1  
    So, I was trying to email pics taken with my Pre, via the share option in the photo roll, when you view the pic. However, I discovered that it isn't always attaching them. I sent 5 pics to someone and it only actually attached the first and third, I had to resend the other 3. Never had this problem, before.

Any clues or ideas as to the cause or how to fix?

No, doctor is NOT an option right now.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    so its not attaching all pics for all emails and all messages or some?... is it recurring? did you try duplicating the problem?
    Doctoring wouldn't fix that problem either... That's a issue needed to be fix by Hpalm. Some time when trying to attach more than one pic, doesn't necessarly work. Remove your battery and try again. You might be lucky next time.
  4.    #4  
    Okay, first, I was NOT attaching more than one pic to an email, was sending one at a time.

And yes, sketch42, I was able to duplicate. Sent a pic and got an email back that there was no pic attached. Treid again later with more pics and as I said, it only worked with 2 out of the 5 emails I sent.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    Doctoring wouldn't fix that problem either... That's a issue needed to be fix by Hpalm. Some time when trying to attach more than one pic, doesn't necessarly work. Remove your battery and try again. You might be lucky next time.
    And I was away from home, with my spare batteries and no place to charge, so I had to pull and swap several times, didn't change anything.
    You stated no doctoring ~ battery pull didn't seem to fix it. Any suggestions? Miss harm and full with attitude?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Any clues or ideas as to the cause or how to fix?
    What email service are you using? Is it possible that the size of the pics may be too large to send in one email?

Oh...just read that you never had the problem before...hmmm...not sure then.
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    You stated no doctoring ~ battery pull didn't seem to fix it. Any suggestions? Miss harm and full with attitude?
    Your problem isn't cause from your phone. It's coming from your phone subscriber, you need to contact technical support for them to trouble-shoot things from their end, and yours.
    the problem is coming between the keyboard and the chair you say??
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    the problem is coming between the keyboard and the chair you say??
    LOL! So, you're saying it's one of those 'operator interface' errors?

I can't doctor, no computer right now and please don't think the attitude thing is a joke, those that deserve it get it.

I use Sprint and gmail, so no the pics weren't too big or none would have sent, same thing if it were a Sprint problem.

The Pre just isn't attaching all of them!
    when are you near a comp next.. Most any solution.. Short of a full erase prob won't help... Since you say it's system wide
  12.    #12  
    When I get mine replaced or my money refunded to replace it, should be soon.
    what's wrong withe puter?
  14.    #14  
    Screen died!