1.    #1  
    Here's my situation.. I have skins for SNES that I d/l'd to my phone. I found my way through the directories and can't figure out how to unzip the file for the skin. Can someone help me out on what I'm supposed to do to extract it. I've tried to google it but not making much headway there. Thanks
    Last edited by sledge007; 09/14/2011 at 06:00 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Here's my situation.. I have skins for SNES that I d/l'd to my phone. I found my way through the directories and can't figure out how to unzip the file for the skin. Can someone help me out on what I'm supposed to do to extract it. I've tried to google it but not making much headway there. Thanks
    If you just looking to unzip, might NachoB's How-To help in what your trying?

Pip
  3.    #3  
    Ok thanks for that, I did try searching, and found what I was obviously missing....the zip/unzip patches...I could have done this on my PC but didn't really want to leave the couch

It would be cool if that was an option in Internalz
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel