1.    #1  
    Hey Palm: Take A Deep Breath. Leaks Happen. Be Proud. [Updated]

Hey Palm: Take A Deep Breath. Leaks Happen. Be Proud. [Updated]
    Yep. Because one person had loose lips and decided to share something they were excited about, Palm is keeping a bunch of people who are eager to make crap for their platform from doing so. Palm, who has been having a hard time getting people to make stuff for their platform, is actively turning away (or at least cold-shouldering) people who are interested in making stuff, and pinning the whole thing on one guy. What. The. Hell.
    [ edited by Dieter: Please don't post articles in full. We're not in the business of leeching traffic and content from other sites ]
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Good article.
    I think the article is making Palm into a villain when really it is whoever broke their NDA that is the real villain here. I don't blame Palm for getting a bit paranoid about people they trust leaking information and am sure in some time they will calm down and be a little less open than before but still very open.
  4.    #4  
    I think leaks always happen and people need to calm down and think about it. Palm/Apple/Motorola/RIM needs to understand if people are excited about there products than leaks are good, infact they should leave something in SDK to judge people's response.
    talking crap about Chuq of webosdev doesn't gain points in my eyes
    Oh dear...the world NOW knows about the top secret VKA....Something every other competitor already has. Aside from breaking the NDA, which understandably I can see why they are upset, wasn't exactly ground-breaking material here that got leaked as far as I can tell. Now if they had some sort of 3D projection screen ala R2D2-Princess Leia -speech-coming-out-of-the-phone-type-dealio that got leaked...
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  7.    #7  
    Too much ruckus as Deiter puts it over nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    [ edited by Dieter: Please don't post articles in full. We're not in the business of leeching traffic and content from other sites ]
    Thanks for saying this. When I joined about a year ago, if I found articles I posted links. Over time I noticed that posting the text along with the link seemed to be the standard practice. I started doing so also. I'm going to go back to links with a few of my comments. I feel better doing it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Palm is uptight.
    They should name their next device Palm Anal.
    woa ..... colonoscopy flash back.... thanks
    Palm prē-ist.