Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Recently, I noticed that the advanced gestures were acting strange. Instead of swapping apps, they would move me around within the open app (backwards and forwards, or else from different screens within the app). Occasionally this would actually be handy, but mostly it just made my multi-tasking less efficient.

I recalled seeing something about this somewhere, but not where or when. So I decided, that before scouring the web for the info that I would try the universal search. Which worked beautifully (type "gesture" and see). It brougt up the icon for the "Screen and Lock" settings app, which has a toggle for advanced gestures. Seeing that reminded me that I had been messing with it and wondering what the difference in setting did. Now I know.

I also learned that next time I will start from the US first when I have an issue, you never know.
    You can also always refer back to our PreCentral Tips: this specific one: http://www.precentral.net/know-you-g...vanced-gesture
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work: