Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58636465666768
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1350
Like Tree1Likes
    alright, 1am. Im going to bed and will give it another go in the morning.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    ended up having to go 1.4.5 to sprint 1.4.5 to 2.1 to get it to work

instructions for straight to 2.1 arent clear enough
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    ended up having to go 1.4.5 to sprint 1.4.5 to 2.1 to get it to work

instructions for straight to 2.1 arent clear enough
    Please update the Wiki page with what you have learnt, so the next person does not have the same problems.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Please update the Wiki page with what you have learnt, so the next person does not have the same problems.

-- Rod
    I'll try my best
    @agentmock

How do you turn a verizon pre plus that was previously a sprint pre plus back to a verizon pre plus?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    If I could please ask a stupid question about the tokens. I emailed myself a copy of the tokens through Show Properties, and when I get to Step 2: Set up Meta-doctor part 3 importing token is it best to copy and paste directly from my email or us jhoff80's section and insert my tokens where the x is.
    I also have three Val names not included in jhoff80's and they are DMSETS, HWoRev, and KEYoBRD should those not be included or do I have to add those manually? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Anyone have any info on this question?

Quote Originally Posted by blkhwks55 View Post
    If I could please ask a stupid question about the tokens. I emailed myself a copy of the tokens through Show Properties, and when I get to Step 2: Set up Meta-doctor part 3 importing token is it best to copy and paste directly from my email or us jhoff80's section and insert my tokens where the x is.
    I also have three Val names not included in jhoff80's and they are DMSETS, HWoRev, and KEYoBRD should those not be included or do I have to add those manually? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony
    I'm a little late to the party here! My month-after-launch Sprint Pre finally crapped out yesterday... lost touch screen completely. I picked up an ATT Pre+ for next to nothing and started the Pre+ on Sprint build up... almost made it there... couldn't log into my Palm Profile on the First Use App (I did verify login info before starting this).

I'm getting the impression that the wiki at webos-internals is not up to date...

After scouring this thread, I found that the "REMOVE_CARRIER_CHECK = 1" needs to be left commented out (#) in the makefile. After going back and rebuilding the doctor file once I commented that back out, I was able to log into my profile without a hitch... I did notice that the language selections were the standard "English" or "Spanish" this time around.

Device Info shows the carrier as "Sprint" and the model as "P100EWW", so that all looks good.

What's all this talk about DMSETS? There's no mention of that in the "rolling in the tokens" for the Meta-Doctor.

# Anyway, so far, so good.

EDIT: OK, this is odd... webOS version is showing up as 1.4.11, even after the regular old 1.4.5 doctoring... no Angry Birds Free either.

EDIT2: Downloading the 1.4.5 OTA update now... still seems very odd to me.

Last edited by DrHeathenScum; 04/18/2012 at 06:01 PM.
    OTA update done... webOS version 1.4.5 now in effect. Angry Birds available in app catalog, have to manually install. Time to install Preware, SaveRestore, etc,