1.    #1  
    I want to remove the calender off the task bar (bottom of home screen) and put the text message application (currently located in the Launcher window) Is there a way of doing this? Thanks.
    tap/hold intil it gets a halo, then drag it on or off...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    tap/hold intil it gets a halo, then drag it on or off...
    Now that was too easy! Thanks again.
    my name isn't ****
  5.    #5  
    my name isn't ****
    That's important information to have as well. But your tip is much more useful.
    stop calling me that
  7.    #7  
    stop calling me that
    Take a deep breath. Look at the punctuation in my sentences.
    I believe rmcarner just has that as his signature. I must say I had to double read at first. I was like dang that is rude. But saw it in his original post as well. Richard isn't being rude at all.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I believe rmcarner just has that as his signature. I must say I had to double read at first. I was like dang that is rude. But saw it in his original post as well. Richard isn't being rude at all.
    Dang, it would be rude if somebody other than my closest associates called me <a>'****'. But, I used a proper noun - ****. And, I didn't formulate my response like...'hey ****, thanks for the tip'. Really, I don't see where the confusion is/was. BTW, '****' has been copped already when I registered. That's why my official signature is rmcarner. Richard being my first name. My close friends call me **** or other things as well...
    LMAO!!! this was a great break from my usual forum browsing
    I just hope your last name isn't "Head".