1.    #1  
    Hello!

Is anyone else having problems viewing people's walls on FB?

Last night I noticed that my "friends online" weren't appearing on FB. Instead, there was a link offering me to "go online" which opened a new page that showed my friends that were online. Annoying, but not a huge deal.

Then all of the sudden, when I clicked on a person's name to look at their wall, the page would load, but the wall posts would not appear.

I use the .php extension to look at the full site. I tried restarting my phone. No help.

is anyone else experiencing this? Any ways to fix it?

Thank You!

Mark B.

i
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelTownr View Post
    Hello!

Is anyone else having problems viewing people's walls on FB?

Last night I noticed that my "friends online" weren't appearing on FB. Instead, there was a link offering me to "go online" which opened a new page that showed my friends that were online. Annoying, but not a huge deal.

Then all of the sudden, when I clicked on a person's name to look at their wall, the page would load, but the wall posts would not appear.

I use the .php extension to look at the full site. I tried restarting my phone. No help.

is anyone else experiencing this? Any ways to fix it?

Thank You!

Mark B.

i
    Erase the app, and re-download it again. My other suggestion would be to use the beta FB app in preware. It work a lot better for me. You might like using the features on it.

Best of luck.....
  3.    #3  
    I haven't been using the app to look at FB though. Just the web browser. It has been working fine that way thus far and I prefer it that way.

Thanks for your help!

Mark B.
  4.    #4  
    Any more opinions on this?

I am thinking that since it isn't world-wide epidemi, it must be my phone and there oughtta be a fix.

Mark B.
  5.    #5  
    Any more opinions on this?

I am thinking that since it isn't world-wide epidemi, it must be my phone and there oughtta be a fix.

Mark B.
    Noticed this since I did the 1.4.5 update last night on Sprint.

Grrrrr.....
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I have the same issue when going to the full site. I seem to remember it doing the same thing to me awhile ago on a PC then it worked itself out. Also it could be a settings issue but I havnt checked that out
    nothing on my phone has changed other than the update to 1.4.5. FB worked fine until update.
    This is happening to me and I have not yet updated. I noticed it today.
    This really sucks!
  11.    #11  
    I haven't updated either. I feel a bit better that other folks are having the same problem. Maybe it will be addressed.

Mark B.
    Anyone found a work around for this yet?
  13.    #13  
    No, I haven't heard of anything, but add another to the list.

A guy I work with has a Palm Pixi and his does the same thing.

Mark B.
  14.    #14  
    are we just going to have to live with this

Mark B.
  15.    #15  
    I was on the full site last night and I was able to view other people's walls by clicking on their picture instead of their name.

Not a perfect solution, but it does restore some functionality.

Mark B.