Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    sprint pre, 1.45
    1. The card tab in upper left corner for the stock phone dialer is missing. However, the pull down menue still comes up if touched in that region.
    2. Infinite loop calender reminder occurred for an event that was scheduled for a duration of 4 days continuous. I had to edit the event between the reminder alarm dismiss, and the recurrance of that same reminder alarm within a 1 second interval.
    3. Camera rapid shoot freezes when holding down space bar.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    All my ookmarks are missing. Phone not saving new bookmarks since 1.4.5. I'm I alone with this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    All my ookmarks are missing. Phone not saving new bookmarks since 1.4.5. I'm I alone with this issue?
    My bookmarks made it through the update and I just tested saving a new bookmark without a problem. No problems here.
    I have a weird one. Don't know if it is 1.4.5, the Uberkernal or both...

Sometimes, and not all, if I turn my phone to view a web page in landscape, the carrier sting, time etc. goes away like normal, but the page doesn't expand to take up the space...

browser_2010-15-08_145148.png

It is very random, in that I cannot consistantly get it to happen or predict when it will or won't happen. HOWEVER, it only seems to happen when I am running the Govnah profile, "Screenstate 500/800". If I change to "Palm Default" the problem does not happen.

Anyone know of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I have a weird one. Don't know if it is 1.4.5, the Uberkernal or both...

Sometimes, and not all, if I turn my phone to view a web page in landscape, the carrier sting, time etc. goes away like normal, but the page doesn't expand to take up the space...

browser_2010-15-08_145148.png

It is very random, in that I cannot consistantly get it to happen or predict when it will or won't happen. HOWEVER, it only seems to happen when I am running the Govnah profile, "Screenstate 500/800". If I change to "Palm Default" the problem does not happen.

Anyone know of this?
    Doesn't sound like a 1.4.5 issue.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    This is bordering on ridiculous. You forward an email to an exchange account, and it shows up not as quoted text.. that you can reply to and continue as a thread.. but as an attached file that you have double-click and hope it opens.

From one Pre to another Pre... it all looks good from the sender, but the other Pre doesn't get it at all! No attachment, no text, nuthin!

Sorry for the rant, but really.
    I don't have that problem with my gmail, exchange, or pop account. I have applied the patcht that modifies it to look like an outlook email though. Give it a try.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Weird. I uninstalled a mult-mod I thought might conflict, installed Outlook Mimic Patch, no change.

Email forwarded shows up as an attachment to Gmail, or Exchange on a different computer. Forwarded to myself on my Pre, or my wife's Pre, doesn't show up at all. Hers does the same thing to email sent to me. not even any indication of a forwarded text. I figured this was a ubiquitous problem.

Mamouton, would you be willing to contact me off list and forward a couple of emails to each other?
    Uber weird - I have no email mods and can't reproduce that error. 1.4.5 sprint launch day pre with gmail and an IMAP "exchange-like" server. Could it be a problem with exchange? (I know, I know... I'm a hater for suggesting that MS could produce a product that has issues...)
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I also do not have this problem on my Gmail or Exchange accounts. Does it do this to you on a freshly doctored Pre?
    I'm guessing it might be your exchange server. have you tried "sending as" one of your other email accounts to your exchange account?

What happens when you forward from your exchange account to a gmail account?
    I do not have this issue.

Why is it that so many folks have a problem and immediately start castigating Palm, webos, their carrier, or some combination of them?

Why not ask "Hey. Anyone else experiencing this?" before ranting.
    I also noticed that when in office, it wastes the battery tremendously so I have to remember to turn wireless off when in office and turn it on when out. I also emailed logs to HardBeatZ hoping it could be passed to HP/Palm team for investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by sumanb View Post
    I'm having the same issue with WIFI at the office. Enterprise WPA2 keeps trying to connect (doesn't even prompt me for my username/password when I manually connect), but never succeds. Meanwhile, my non-Enterprise WPA connection at home works flawlessly. It worked fine on 1.4.1 and below. Anyone know of a fix? As I can't get to connect, I also can't go to the advanced options to "Forget this network"
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Well, it happens to both my wife and I. Hers: factory fresh Pre, no mods, never been in developer mode. Mine: Well patched, but recently doctored clean with 1.4.5. Doesn't matter if it's to or from: Exchange, Google, Yahoo.. forwarded emails just don't attach. This has been true of both phones, which have been replaced, since July '09.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchris222 View Post
    Having issues with my current time displayed. When the screen is off the time is not being updated. As soon as I turn the screen back on the time updates. It was not doing this before I installed 1.4.5 on Sprint. The inaccurate time is affecting my alarms and almost caused me to be late for work this morning. Anyone else experiencing this?

Chris
    I'm having the same problem. It happens anytime the screen is off for more than a few minutes.

US Sprint Pre with 1.4.5
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    i'm on 1.4.5 and several users besinde me notice a bug in the Notes in your Contact having a < br > tag instead of linebreaking.

Using echo as contact as contact account. Could be with other profiles too.
    webOS 1.4.5: Bugs - Software - Nexave Palmforum

can anybody not on early 145
    release of O2 germany confirm this?
    I can definitely confirm this on a Sprint Palm Pre, updated to 1.4.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    I can definitely confirm this on a Sprint Palm Pre, updated to 1.4.5.
    Also on my Sprint Pre.
    I'm getting lots of random restarts after the upgrade to 1.4.5....

Anyone else?
    Back to square one.
    Me too. It was pretty rare before the update.
    Visor->650->Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by tyea View Post
    sprint pre, 1.45
    1. The card tab in upper left corner for the stock phone dialer is missing. However, the pull down menue still comes up if touched in that region.
    I'm not sure I understand this one. I have my phone app dialer up and in the upper left hand corner it says Sprint with an arrow pointing down next to it. Just as it does with other similar apps. Such as messaging shows me Messaging with a down arrow pointing next to it.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast