1) In Preware Saved Packages List, hit Update to make sure it has the current list of installed packages.
2) In Save/Restore, save the application data for Preware, just in case.
3) In Preware, run EPR
4) In Preware, run EFV to confirm everything is removed
5) Accept the webOS 1.4.5 update
6) In Preware, go to the Saved Packages List, and re-install the packages. Don't hit update, or it will clear your list.
7) If for some reason, the Saved Packages List is not there, you can restore it from Save/Restore.