Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    I've tried that, I've tried a stand alone installer,
    any help?
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Is your Pre in developer mode and are you putting it in just charge mode?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Ya i got it to install then i deleted preware, i dont really need it
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    If you'd kept it, you could've installed Save&Restore and the Pre Back-up Utility, so if you have to erase your phone, again, you won't lost that game data!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by furygoalbrtis39 View Post
    Ya i got it to install then i deleted preware, i dont really need it
    You deleted Preware? LOL That's one App that most couldn't live without with everything it brings to your device with overclocking kernels, patches, apps, and themes.
    All 3D games encounter same question?
    the pdf viewer is now broken. No zoom!! Carelessness and outright lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You deleted Preware? LOL That's one App that most couldn't live without with everything it brings to your device with overclocking kernels, patches, apps, and themes.
    see now I don't care for that stuff, I like to keep my phones "virgins"
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

see now I don't care for that stuff, I like to keep my phones "virgins"

Then you don't know what you're missing out on when you unleash the true power of webOS when it moves faster than you can tap.

:-)

M.
    problems composing email:

I'm using Verizon and recently upgraded my pre to 1.4.5 (backed out my patches and themes, upgraded, reapplied patches [103 of them]).

I am now not able to compose email . all of the email form field labels are blank and uneditable.

Screen shot:

Anyone have any ideas ??
    Last edited by freddysmith; 09/20/2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: I now have enough posts to add an image
    Quote Originally Posted by freddysmith View Post
    problems composing email:

I'm using Verizon and recently upgraded my pre to 1.4.5 (backed out my patches and themes, upgraded, reapplied patches [103 of them]).

I am now not able to compose email . all of the email form field labels are blank and uneditable.

Screen shot is at: i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz345/fr3ddysm1th/email_2010-18-09_095317.png

Anyone have any ideas ??

That's bizarre. What happens if you delete your mail account and re-add it?

M.
    I have many email accounts going to my phone - same behavior with all of them.

I'm hoping for ideas so I don't have to go thru all of the patches to find the offending one
    Quote Originally Posted by freddysmith View Post
    I have many email accounts going to my phone - same behavior with all of them.

I'm hoping for ideas so I don't have to go thru all of the patches to find the offending one

Is it possible for you to list your packages?

Code:
    ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps list_installed | grep patch > /media/internal/my_patch_list

M.
    Here you go:
    Code:
    palm-webos-device / # cat /media/internal/my_patch_list
    org.webosinternals.patch - 2.5.9-4 - GNU Patch
    org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard - 1.4.5-10 - Virtual Keyboard
    org.webosinternals.patches.app-catalog-show-app-details - 1.4.5-1 - Show App Details
    org.webosinternals.patches.app-catalog-show-download-count - 1.4.5-1 - Show Download Count
    org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher - 1.4.5-67 - Advanced Configuration for App Launcher
    org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-amazon-mp3-app - 1.4.5-8 - Hide Amazon MP3 App
    org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app - 1.4.5-1 - Hide Musicplayer App
    org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-vznav - 1.4.5-0 - Hide VZNav
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-add-open-url-menu-option - 1.4.5-1 - Add Open URL Menu Option
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-add-option-to-send-link-message - 1.4.5-1 - Add Option to Send Link Message
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-bookmarks-list-button - 1.4.5-1 - Bookmarks List Button
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-gesture-click-open-in-new-card - 1.4.5-26 - Gesture Click Open In New Card
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-multi-mod - 1.4.5-36 - Multi Mod
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-new-card-button - 1.4.5-1 - New Card Button
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-raise-image-resolution-limit - 1.4.5-1 - Raise Image Resolution Limit
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-send-to-relego - 1.4.5-35 - Send to Relego
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-share-image-message-option - 1.4.5-1 - Share Image Message Option
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar - 1.4.5-66 - UberCalendar
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-wrap-location-field - 1.4.5-1 - Wrap Location Field
    org.webosinternals.patches.camera-improved-photo-naming-cimg - 1.4.5-1 - Improved Photo Naming CIMG
    org.webosinternals.patches.camera-simple-shutter-sound-off - 1.4.5-1 - Simple Shutter Sound Off
    org.webosinternals.patches.camera-video-camera-flashlight - 1.4.5-1 - Video Camera Flashlight
    org.webosinternals.patches.clock-alarm-daily-options - 1.4.5-1 - Alarm Daily Options
    org.webosinternals.patches.clock-more-default-snooze-times - 1.4.5-1 - More Default Snooze Times
    org.webosinternals.patches.clock-open-to-alarm-list - 1.4.5-1 - Open to Alarm List
    org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme - 1.4.5-1 - Enable Hidden Clock
    org.webosinternals.patches.contacts-additional-contact-labels - 1.4.5-8 - Additional Contact Labels
    org.webosinternals.patches.contacts-per-contact-call-rejection - 1.4.5-1 - Per-Contact Call Rejection
    org.webosinternals.patches.contacts-send-all-contacts-via-email - 1.4.5-1 - Send All Contacts via Email
    org.webosinternals.patches.contacts-swipe-to-delete - 1.4.5-1 - Swipe to Delete
    org.webosinternals.patches.email-add-move-to-folder-button - 1.4.5-1 - Add Move to Folder Button
    org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email - 1.4.5-1 - Enable Landscape Email
    org.webosinternals.patches.email-replies-forwards-multi-mod - 1.4.5-1 - Replies Forwards Multi Mod
    org.webosinternals.patches.email-swipe-for-prev-and-next-emails - 1.4.5-40 - Swipe For Prev and Next Emails
    org.webosinternals.patches.google-maps-enable-verizon-agps-server-for-improved-gps - 1.4.5-1 - Enable Verizon aGPS Server for Improved GPS
    org.webosinternals.patches.google-maps-start-in-fullscreen - 1.4.5-1 - Start in Fullscreen
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-add-select-all-and-new-message - 1.4.5-1 - Add Select All and New Message
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-audio-video-attachments - 1.4.5-1 - Audio/Video Attachments
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-character-counter - 1.4.5-1 - Character Counter
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-compose-to-email - 1.4.5-1 - Compose to Email
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-enable-landscape-messaging - 1.4.5-1 - Enable Landscape Messaging
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-enable-personal-avatar - 1.4.5-0 - Enable Personal Avatar
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-enter-key-for-new-line - 1.4.5-1 - Enter Key for New Line
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-messaging-privacy - 1.4.5-1 - Messaging Privacy
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-new-card-per-convo - 1.4.5-1 - New Card per Convo
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-no-draft-text - 1.4.5-1 - No Draft Text
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-set-avatar-in-messaging-left-side - 1.4.5-30 - Set Avatar in Messaging Left Side
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-shorter-multi-text-header - 1.4.5-1 - Shorter Multi-Text Header
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-smiley-faces-in-symbol-box - 1.4.5-43 - smiley faces in symbol box
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-sms-prepend-fwd-when-forwarding - 1.4.5-1 - SMS Prepend Fwd When Forwarding
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-sms-tone-per-contact - 1.4.5-1 - SMS Tone per Contact
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-timestamps-clean - 1.4.5-1 - Timestamps Clean
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-total-message-count - 1.4.5-1 - Total Message Count
    org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-unlimited-recipients - 1.4.5-1 - Unlimited Recipients
    org.webosinternals.patches.misc-ad-blocker - 1.4.5-61 - Ad Blocker
    org.webosinternals.patches.misc-quiet-powerd-messages - 1.4.5-1 - Quiet powerd Messages
    org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager - 1.4.5-1 - Unthrottle Download Manager
    org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-3000-autoreplace-words - 1.4.5-1 - 3000 Autoreplace Words
    org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-faster-card-animations-hyper-version - 1.4.5-1 - Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-reduce-drag-radius-15px - 1.4.5-4 - Reduce Drag Radius 15px
    org.webosinternals.patches.navigation-gps-fix-for-vz-navigator - 1.4.5-25 - GPS Fix for VZ Navigator
    org.webosinternals.patches.notifications-advanced-reset-options - 1.4.5-1 - Advanced Reset Options
    org.webosinternals.patches.notifications-just-charge-by-default - 1.4.5-1 - Just Charge By Default
    org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-pdf-redux - 1.4.5-1 - PDF Redux
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-big-callerid-yellow-size-30 - 1.4.5-1 - Big CallerID Yellow Size 30
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-call-duration-in-call-log - 1.4.5-1 - Call Duration in Call Log
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-call-history-during-call - 1.4.5-1 - Call History During Call
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-call-log-styling-mod - 1.4.5-1 - Call Log Styling Mod
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-close-slider-to-end-regular-phone-calls-only - 1.4.5-1 - Close Slider to End Regular Phone Calls Only
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough - 1.4.5-1 - Enable USB Passthrough
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-gps-diagnostic-additional-information - 1.4.5-1 - GPS Diagnostic Additional information
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-match-state-to-area-code - 1.4.5-1 - Match State to Area Code
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-no-auto-answer-upon-touchstone-removal - 1.4.5-1 - No Auto-Answer Upon Touchstone Removal
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-no-autodial-from-call-log - 1.4.5-1 - No Autodial from Call Log
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-no-missed-call-callback - 1.4.5-1 - No Missed Call Callback
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-open-to-call-log - 1.4.5-1 - Open to Call Log
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-phone-no-autoclose - 1.4.5-1 - Phone No AutoClose
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-power-button-ends-calls-except-speaker - 1.4.5-1 - Power Button Ends Calls Except Speaker
    org.webosinternals.patches.phone-ringtone-for-unknown-callers - 1.4.5-1 - Ringtone for Unknown Callers
    org.webosinternals.patches.photos-preload-more-thumbnail-photos - 1.4.5-17 - Preload More Thumbnail Photos
    org.webosinternals.patches.screen-lock-enable-led-notifications - 1.4.5-0 - Enable LED Notifications
    org.webosinternals.patches.screen-lock-reduce-min-brightness-to-5 - 1.4.5-57 - Reduce Min Brightness to 5
    org.webosinternals.patches.tasks-new-task-auto-details - 1.4.5-1 - New Task Auto Details
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-am-pm-indicator-in-top-bar - 1.4.5-1 - AM-PM Indicator in Top Bar
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-battery-percent-as-icon - 1.4.5-1 - Battery Icon as Percent
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-data-in-device-menu - 1.4.5-1 - Data in Device Menu
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-date-as-carrier-string - 1.4.5-36 - Date As Carrier String
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-fahrenheit-temperature-with-battery-in-device - 1.4.5-1 - Fahrenheit Temperature with Battery in Device
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-gps-icon-on-top-bar - 1.4.5-1 - GPS Icon On Top Bar
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-gps-in-device-menu - 1.4.5-1 - GPS in Device Menu
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-increase-font-size-17-aqua - 1.4.5-1 - Increase Font Size 17 Aqua
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-no-battery-level - 1.4.5-1 - No Battery Level
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-phone-radio-toggle - 1.4.5-1 - Phone Radio Toggle
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-ringer-switch-icon - 1.4.5-1 - Ringer Switch Icon
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework - 1.4.5-33 - System Menu Initial Framework
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-today-menu - 1.4.5-33 - System Menu Today Menu
    org.webosinternals.patches.universal-search-remove-google-country-redirect - 1.4.5-22 - Remove Google Country Redirect
    org.webosinternals.patches.universal-search-sms-icon-for-mobile-tagged-numbers-only - 1.4.5-1 - SMS Icon for Mobile Tagged Numbers Only
    org.webosinternals.patches.video-player-add-delete-buttons - 1.4.5-0 - Add Delete Buttons
    org.webosinternals.patches.video-player-edit-any-videos-metadata - 1.4.5-29 - Edit Any Videos Metadata
    org.webosinternals.patches.video-player-improved-edited-video-filenames - 1.4.5-31 - Improved Edited Video Filenames
    org.webosinternals.patches.video-player-share-larger-videos-via-email - 1.4.5-1 - Share Larger Videos Via Email
    org.webosinternals.patches.youtube-enable-landscape - 1.4.5-1 - Enable Landscape YouTube
    org.webosinternals.patches.youtube-video-downloads - 1.4.5-1 - Video Downloads
    org.webosinternals.speechd - 0.7.1-5 - Speech Dispatcher
    I can't update to 1.4.5 using Update in my Pre Plus. It's always show : your phone is up to date 1.4.2
    anyone having problems with the ear piece not working after the update, and onlyhalf the sounds from the speaker.

have the same problem and all they do is send me a new phone. kinda sucks because this will be my third phone and the time from calling them to getting a new phone is two days meanwhile my dose not work. also talking to palm and Verizon they both say this is just a fluke, but I am on my third phone?

<combined two sequential posts by same OP>
    Last edited by bevcraw; 09/21/2010 at 08:53 AM.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    i'm on 1.4.5 and several users besinde me notice a bug in the Notes in your Contact having a < br > tag instead of linebreaking.

Using echo as contact as contact account. Could be with other profiles too.

can anybody not on early 145
    release of O2 germany confirm this?
    It works prior to updating to 1.4.5. Possibly a bug within 1.4.5. I'll pass this info along
    Quote Originally Posted by doramide7 View Post
    It works prior to updating to 1.4.5. Possibly a bug within 1.4.5. I'll pass this info along

On that topic, I see a lot of nbsp as a second space (like for starting a sentence).

EDIT:
    Sorry, Sprint Pre. Fresh Doctored for 1.4.5

M.
    Last edited by Xanadu73; 09/21/2010 at 07:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    Then you don't know what you're missing out on when you unleash the true power of webOS when it moves faster than you can tap.

:-)

M.
    woah,
    but i like my pre the way it is, but are homebrew games better? if so then i'll reinstall it
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

woah,
    but i like my pre the way it is, but are homebrew games better? if so then i'll reinstall it

Reinstall webOS? Nah:

install.preware.org

webos-internals.org/wiki/Application:UberKernel

M.