Use the Anticipation Thread until the new webOS is released.
Please post your feedback about the new webOS update into the appropriate forum:
• webOS 1.4.5 Discussion - all general discussion
• webOS 1.4.5 New Features & Changes - only post new features & changes found
• webOS 1.4.5 Patch Discussion - posts specifically about patches
• webOS 1.4.5 Issues - issues with webOS only. Post App problems in their threads.
The developers tell us that you may not need to remove the new AUPT patches before the update but you still need to remove any themes and you MUST REMOVE ANY OVERCLOCK PATCHES.
Remove all Patches and Themes
Using WebOS Quick Install:
1. Remove themes. Click Tools → Themer → Revert to Default
2. Remove all patches. Click Tools → Tweaks → Run EPR → Luna Restart
1. Remove themes. Tap Installed Packages → Theme → Tap your theme → Remove → OK → OK
2. Remove all patches. Tap List of Everything then type "emergency" and
tap Emergency Patch Recovery → Install
Please include your carrier, phone model, when the problem occurred, what you were doing, etc.