1.    #1  
    webOS Repair Utility basically scans the program files on your device and compares them to the respective factory stock files.* In this way, itís able to detect modified and missing files on your device, offering the option to restore the factory file. In addition, there is the ability to do a factory restoration of a specified file.* The advantage of both these features is you no longer need to wipe your device with webOSDoctor to restore files.* One thing people need to keep in mind is this is an in-development program, so keep expectations realistic.

I made this program in response the issues I had seen across the PreCentral forums.* People were having to use webOSDoctor when only a handful of files needed to be restored. It was insane to me that people were having to spend all that extra time running webOSDoctor and restoring things to how they were pre-wipe.*

Jason Robitaille founder and creator.

A clearer understanding of what webos utility repair does.

submitted by (Rush).
    Yep...you will find that here.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html

<<Thread Renamed>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 08/09/2010 at 01:48 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Ya...you will find that here.

[url]

<<Thread Renamed>>

For sure, but some people still aren't aware. Search field sometime don't give you what you're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    For sure, but some people still aren't aware. Search field sometime don't give you what you're looking for.
    The search field does work, but you have to know how to use it. It works better if you click on advanced search, then select whether you want to search thread titles or the entire threads. Next, you should select the appropriate forum!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The search field does work, but you have to know how to use it. It works better if you click on advanced search, then select whether you want to search thread titles or the entire threads. Next, you should select the appropriate forum!
    True very true!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation