1.    #1  
    trying to download some apps,but they are just stuck on downloading nothing happens ,tried to cancel download but nothing,removed battery nothing still same help guys I know someone knows what to do for a fix thank you.
    need many more details to be able to help.

carrier, country, phone, webOS version, app in question, info about preware/patches installed, etc...

Please elaborate so folks can provide some guidance.

Onward!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  3.    #3  
    usa,sprint ,no patches or preware ,os1.4.1.1 apps stuck downloading asphalt5 free, best tic tac toe free ,debt free update thanks
    3-D games take a looooong time to download. you probably just need to set it aside where you have a good wifi signal and let it run... it can appear to not be making progress for many minutes, depending on the game, and the quality of the connection...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    right... if the file is a huge one... and you reset the phone thinking it isnt downloading, it starts again from 0 and starts dowloading all over again... you cannot allow a full or luna reset till after you get the message it has been installed
    One thing to check mind, open the app cat, select the shopping bag in the bottom right, in the list of your apps what is at the top?

Pip
  7.    #7  
    the apps that I'm trying to download have been stuck at the same point from yesterday no progress at all .at the top is the update for the debt free app but it hasn't made any progress
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    One thing to check mind, open the app cat, select the shopping bag in the bottom right, in the list of your apps what is at the top?

Pip
    try this please. you may have the dreaded phantom app...
  9.    #9  
    I think your right it's an app that I didn't try to download when I try to select it it says try again later it's just stuck and it won't say what app it is
  10.    #10  
    how do I get rid of it ? Thanks
  12.    #12  
    thanks worker wow that sounds very complicated for me to do I'm not very good at this stuff I'll try to do the partial erase hope it works thanks alot for your help
    You should send a PM to hardbeatz and ask for his advice. He can direct you to the right place...

Also, If this is an app you can delete, then you should instantly back up your palm profile (3rd launcher page) so that it doesn't try to re-install it after a full erase or trip to the doctor...