1.    #1  
    Hello, everyone...each time I "send" an e-mail from my Verizon Palm Pre Plus it does send the e-mail, but I can't find it once it's been sent. When I go on the Pre's e-mail app, it never shows any messages sent. When I sign on to my AOL account, it doesn't show it there either even though it 'was' sent and received by the other end. Any help would appreicated. Thank you.
    Go to the email app, scroll down and you will see the email account name with a button right of the name pointing right, press it and it will drop down a menu and your sent tab will be there.

Hope that helps!
    Well?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NVpreguy View Post
    Go to the email app, scroll down and you will see the email account name with a button right of the name pointing right, press it and it will drop down a menu and your sent tab will be there.

Hope that helps!
    thank you....when I go to that pull down menu it never shows anything in the "sent" part...just says "no messages in last seven days" though I've sent several?
    Put a "star" in the box next to the Sent folder to have it sync... see if that is able to pull any data. Not sure since you say that your aol account isn't showing anything there either...
    Also, make sure that your AOL account is set up to save sent emails.