1.    #1  
    Follow detailed instructions: http://ws.palm.com/webosdoctor/serialnumberinitial.htm (Phone feels sluggish, and freezes a lot)

This is the new link to webos doctor.
    Last edited by rush; 07/24/2010 at 08:33 PM.
    Additional recovery information including webOS Doctor download links here.

How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    And here is the WebOS Internals Meta-Doctor for bypassing carrier activation
    Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Additional recovery information including webOS Doctor download links here.

How To Recover - WebOS Internals

Just an FYI...the older versions of webOS Doctor are no longer available. Not sure why webOS internals still posts the broken links. They even noted that the old versions aren't available anymore but the links are still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    And here is the WebOS Internals Meta-Doctor for bypassing carrier activation
    Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals
    Or if you're not well versed w/ linnux go this route.
    Developing on an Unactivated Device - Palm Developer Center
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

just out of curiosity... when its a new handle dont they need a certain number of posts before they can see these links? I think rush had it right in the OP... text not links. Noobs may not be able to see your links at all...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    just out of curiosity... when its a new handle dont they need a certain number of posts before they can see these links? I think rush had it right in the OP... text not links. Noobs may not be able to see your links at all...
    You're right, that's why I did it in "Text"