Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    Hi, mobile accomplisher(s).

    In order for your computer to recognize that your phone has been connected to it, windows driver package-palm (winUSB) palm device, as to be enabled on your computer.

    If you have novacomd enable, and developer mode on, and you're still having problem. Then check in Add or Remove Programs to see if windows driver package-palm (winUsb) palm device as been downloaded on your computer.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Hi, mobile accomplisher(s).
    In order for your computer to recognize that your phone has been connected to it, windows driver package-palm (winUSB) palm device, as to be enabled on your computer.
    I just performed an Add/Removed 'search'. I do not see 'winUSB'. How does one go about locating and downloading this device?

    Thanks much.
    ****
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcarner View Post
    I just performed an Add/Removed 'search'. I do not see 'winUSB'. How does one go about locating and downloading this device?

    Thanks much.
    ****
    It's located in control panel. Then look for Add Hardware. Follow all prompt, and then the wizard will add the necessary driver needed.
    Best of luck!
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    It's located in control panel. Then look for Add Hardware. Follow all prompt, and then the wizard will add the necessary driver needed.
    Best of luck!
    I'm not seeing that option in Win 7.
    ****
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcarner View Post
    I'm not seeing that option in Win 7.
    ****
    The settings on Windows 7, are a lot different that XP.

Posting Permissions