1.    #1  
    Anyone knows why displaying the photo's in photo app, takes few seconds to sharpen or get clear. My old centro displayed pictures instantly while the pre plus, takes a couple of seconds to sharpen the image. Why does it take so long in pre plus when centro could do it right away?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    I think one of the reasons, and there could be others, is because the pictures the Pre takes is at a MUCH higher resolution than the Centro did, and it takes a few seconds to properly render the display.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Some people also think that the Pre's multitasking capability means that it doesn't have the resources to cache the next image; I have no idea. A long discussion of this was had here: http://forums.precentral.net/general...ml#post1660355.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    I think dianehelen is right about the Centro issue.

I always thought that the reason the Pre takes a moment to "defuzz" compared to the iPhone which instantly loads was because iTunes automatically down-sizes pictures to be physically smaller - so they load faster. But webOS displays the actual full-size image, so they take longer to load.

But who really knows
  5.    #5  
    I played w my friends iphone 4 and iphone 3GS, they load instantly. I know the camera on iphone 4 is 5 MP, hence bigger images.
  6.    #6  
    I moved the same picture from centro to palm pre plus and it would take few seconds to sharpen, when the original image on centro did not. I guess if pre could load the next image, while loading the current image it would help a lot. Just like calendar days are loaded ahead of time.