1.    #1  
    Hey guys

Is there a way, app or patch that will allow you to set up a TXT to be send in the future.

Example remind some one to do something or maybe yourself. It has to be a TXT not an email

Thank you
    I'm looking for it too!
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    Hey guys

Is there a way, app or patch that will allow you to set up a TXT to be send in the future.

Example remind some one to do something or maybe yourself. It has to be a TXT not an email

Thank you
    Google Calendar can do SMS notifications. See Calendar Settings > Mobile
    --------------------------------
    Love hate since launch day.
    I would like to send automatically SMSs to my birthday's contacts.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you guys, I would like to be able with in my pre's software in case i loose my internet connection at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    Thank you guys, I would like to be able with in my pre's software in case i loose my internet connection at some point.
    Can the Pre send email or SMS from the command line? If so, you could use CRON.

-n8
    --------------------------------
    Love hate since launch day.
  7.    #7  
    I don't know if an email is possible or not, but I just want to let you know that you can send an email as a sms to any phone. All you need to know is the carrier email gateway for sms messages. An example is xxxxxxxxxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com where xxxxxxxxxx represents the 10 digit phone number. I found this through a friend. I still want a TXT solution to texting scheduling.
    thanks
    Last edited by tungsten C; 07/09/2010 at 03:40 AM.
    Yahoo Calender Beta also works.