1.    #1  
    Hello All!
    I work in a warehouse and need to track my work production vs. Hours. Similar to piece work. Any suggestions?
    Not sure if these will work, but check out the below apps in the App Catalog.

TrackMyWork & TimeTracker
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I like TrackMyWork -it has different Categories, or 'jobs' you can switch between, allows export to email to put into a .csv file, and even does a Statistics graph in the full version ($1 right now).

I have not tried TimeTracker
  4.    #4  
    I downloaded track my work. I need something that will alow calculations that will give average units per hour. Two types being cases per hour and pallets per hour. Was hoping for a simple database program that I can build on.
    Maybe you can explain a little more, to me a database is something which simply stores data.

However you seem to be asking for an Excel-like application which allows you to input data and calculate values from that data?

I can't think I've seen something like that in the catalog yet, but If you could write requirements and provide a little mock-up a dev will probably jump on creating one for you in no time. I'm sure if one person needs it a hundred people want it.
    I could totally use a basic/simple 'excel' with some formula ability. Not needed to open an excel, but great if it could be opened in excel.

Must have basic financial calculations, int/PV/pmt for budgeting - the aps are cool but not customizable enough.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Maybe you can explain a little more, to me a database is something which simply stores data.

However you seem to be asking for an Excel-like application which allows you to input data and calculate values from that data?

I can't think I've seen something like that in the catalog yet, but If you could write requirements and provide a little mock-up a dev will probably jump on creating one for you in no time. I'm sure if one person needs it a hundred people want it.
    I would prefer a relational database app that would allow entry of the following data.
    order number
    time started
    cases picked
    pallets picked
    time ended
    based on these and possibly a few other types I would make calculations for average case or oallets per hour.