1.    #1  
    I have a problem where my pre will freeze up when I am transferring music files over to it. It can happen at almost anytime but usually in the first few minutes of transfer. It will just hang and then I have to unplug the usb cable and I will get an error about unplugging the cable (after auto reboot). I have waited for 5 minutes or better afterwords and still hung up. I have searched for others having this problem but can't seem to find anything similar on the web. I'm starting to think its a hardware problem. I have also used different usb cables with no better outcome. Any ideas? Thanks for your time.
    I had the same issue with mine and tried doing a chkdsk (Windows disk error checking utility) but nothing showed up as being amiss. Finally I had to run webOS doctor for other reasons and let it reformat the media partition (I forget how the options were worded, or if maybe I did it by running an older version of the doctor that always did this and then upgrading) but however I managed it the problem has been gone ever since.
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    You can buy WiFi Media Sync in the app catalog.
    It makes transferring files back and forth so easy.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.