1.    #1  
    I was playing with an iphone4 at the weekend.

It was all fine, but the one feature I really liked was the ability to group apps together into one 'file'.

So my friend had one 'card' on his desktop containing all his social apps, another containing his games and so on.

Is there a similar feature for the pre? I know we have the three 'pages' we can flick through to help organisation a bit.
    Absolutely, there is a Patch for THAT, its called, I think Named Pages. There is also one called Add/Delete Pages.

Between these two you can have as many pages as you like, and name each one. I have my current ones set as:

Frequent Contacts & Apps
    System tools & Utilities
    Games & Fun Stuff
    Web Favorites

There is really nothing Pre cant do, thanks to our aweome Homebrew community
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    There is really nothing Pre cant do, thanks to our aweome Homebrew community
    Amen to that!

Getting into this Forum, and subsequently the Homebrew Apps & Patches has transformed the whole Pre experience for me
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    What happens to the apps if I remove the named pages patch? Do they get lumped back into the default first page? Also, what if I doctor my phone and reinstall the patch? Do the apps need to be reorganized each time I do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
    What happens to the apps if I remove the named pages patch? Do they get lumped back into the default first page? Also, what if I doctor my phone and reinstall the patch? Do the apps need to be reorganized each time I do that?
    from my personal experience: removing the named pages patch will only remove the names of the pages & the menu you use to navigate through them (i.e., click on the named page & it brings up a list of pages). When I doctored my phone, all of my extra launcher pages were already established with the apps sorted into the correct page. I did run the palm backup program as well as the save/restore and the pre backup utility but I seem to remember these settings being there even before I loaded up my old settings.