Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Is there a way to add additional Launcher pages? I would like to add a few so I can organize my apps the way I want to group them instead of having just 3 long pages.
  2. #2  
    Check the patches in Preware.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  3. #3  
    it seems the patch permits up to 10 pages. Is there a way to get beyond ten?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    it seems the patch permits up to 10 pages. Is there a way to get beyond ten?


    I think... if you need more than 10 launcher pages, maybe you're spending just a little too much time with your phone.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    it seems the patch permits up to 10 pages. Is there a way to get beyond ten?
    4x4 with extra patch. Makes the pages look more organized and you can add/delete.

    You don't need more than 10 pages, whatever you may think.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  6. #6  
    I have 9 now,did not know about the 10 limit. I have it so I don't ever have to scroll down for a app. Except the first page,that is all launchpoint contacts.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    4x4 with extra patch. Makes the pages look more organized and you can add/delete.

    You don't need more than 10 pages, whatever you may think.
    That sounds like something Steve Jobs would say... you don't need more than 10 pages, you don't need flash, and you don't need to hold your iPhone in your left hand...

    And OF COURSE i am spending too much time with my phone... that's why I want more than 10 pages. I like to use 4x4 and never have to scroll down. I guess it's time to remove some apps.

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    That sounds like something Steve Jobs would say... you don't need more than 10 pages, you don't need flash, and you don't need to hold your iPhone in your left hand...

    And OF COURSE i am spending too much time with my phone... that's why I want more than 10 pages. I like to use 4x4 and never have to scroll down. I guess it's time to remove some apps.

    Use 5x5?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.

Posting Permissions