1.    #1  
    Hi All - how can I transfer video I shot from my Pre Plus to my computer? When I hook up to USB DRIVE I don't even see a video folder anywhere and it's not a sub in my DCIM folder either. Thank you, cheers!
    Check the DCIM folder again. Vids are saved in same folder as pictures, so it can be easy to overlook videos if you have a bunch of pictures.
    as what jedicide said...

its actually on the dcim folder or if dcim has a subfolder, it will usually be 100palm or palm100 or w/e
  4.    #4  
    Thank you both; it was mixed in with the photo thumbnails and I just didn't see it.
    Thanks again! Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by tom45heller View Post
    Thank you both; it was mixed in with the photo thumbnails and I just didn't see it.
    Thanks again! Tom
    Don't feel bad. I couldn't find my videos at first either. They should have done a different naming convention, or at least a videos folder.

One of the things I really don't like about WebOS is how it would rather search for things vs. organizing them (the pdf app being a great example. Makes it pretty useless to store my various guides and stuff on my phone).
    : (){:|:&};: