1.    #1  
    I've got 2 app's (ok, so they're obnoxious :0) that I downloaded from the Palm App Store about 3 months ago. Out of no where the volume on both of these app's has become VERY low, even with the (Verizon) Pre Plus's main volume button set to high.

Any suggestions?
    you have to keep on updating the application users love updates, and it gives more visibilty since it gets listed on the top of the new apps.

NOTE: you have to actually update your application with more features and stuff, a false update (ie.. Bumping your app) gets users P*******
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    you have to keep on updating the application users love updates, and it gives more visibilty since it gets listed on the top of the new apps.

NOTE: you have to actually update your application with more features and stuff, a false update (ie.. Bumping your app) gets users P*******
    this post of your makes no contribution the OP question...

to the OP... i have found the same issue on my sprint pre.. but i find that its over the entire phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post

What???