Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    but it isn't on the list, so should i disregard the video and install preware with quick instal? o.0 because the video i'm looking at the guy is on the screen that my screen shot shows and he says to click on package manager and install that BEFOR anything else. so wat do i do skip that? o.0 and just try ti install preware .......???
    Yes, just install Preware and you'll be good to go.

The video you are watching is outdated...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Ah, you're so close!

Go to the WebOS Internals (Pre) feed. You'll see Preware in there. Package Manager Service is now included in the Preware install.

Download Preware and install. You're done.
    preware isn't on my webos internalz feed list. lmao oh jeebus! just my luck. so close yet so far away.
    preware isn't on my webos internalz feed list. lmao oh jeebus! just my luck. so close yet so far away.
    In your screenshot, you're in the WebOS Internals (All) feed. You need the WebOS Internals (Pre) feed.
  4.    #24  
    omg thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK i did it. preware installed lol now the fun begins i guess? let me go read up on uber kernalling lmao might have another question thread soon rotfl!
    omg thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK i did it. preware installed lol now the fun begins i guess? let me go read up on uber kernalling lmao might have another question thread soon rotfl!
    Glad you got it figured out!
    ive tried what everyone has sed and i still cant get webosquickinstall to go whenever i go and hit yes (when it says download doctor) nothing happens it just quits. then i finnalllt downloaded doctor from a direct link and now i have no idea what to do
  7.    #27  
    if webos doctor is installed and it installed novacomd you just need to find preware in quickinstall, click install wait till it's done, luna restart and Done!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12