1.    #1  
    I used WOSQI four days ago and it worked just fine. This morning I hooked up my Pre and open WOSQI. Everything appeared fine until I attempted to install a patch. Using the "+" sign, it let me put the patch into WOSQI, but when I clicked install nothing worked. Also, the tweaks wont come up and device management doesnt work. I couldnt even open options. Anyone else having this problem??
  2.    #2  
    btw, I searched the official thread for WOSQI and couldn't find anything about this type of problem
  3.    #3  
    im posting again to move this back up to the top of today's forums. Please respond if you have encountered this.
  4.    #4  
    ill try this one more time just to get it up to the top again.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. Haven't found an answer. Been a few months so I just gave up on WOSQI. Facebook app stopped working around the same time.... hmmmm
    only thing I can think of is if dev mode is on and if nova service is running?
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I just accessed tweaks and applied a patch with no problems. Whatever is going on, it's not universal. [Sprint Pre, webOS 1.4.1.1, WebOS Quick Install v3.12]

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    You might want to try un installing and then re installing WOSQI. That's my two cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    You might want to try un installing and then re installing WOSQI. That's my two cents.
    You don't "install" WOSQI. It's just a JAR.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.