1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an app to search and download music for free. Android has "MP3 Search". My buddy can download free music straight to his phone. Any idea if there is a webos app for this???
    Yes! It's called Music Wave.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    To be more specific, Music Wave Lite, which has a 100 song download limit. The Pro version, without a limit, appears to have been axed.
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/01/2010 at 06:51 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    To be more specific, Music Wave Lite, which has a 100 song download limit. The Pro version, without a limit, appears to have been axed.
    True! And it is available in the PreCentral Feed in Preware.

Yeah, what he/she said
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/01/2010 at 06:51 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Is this app like a torrent based kinda thing?

I installed it, searched for a song, found it, selected download, then play, but it just sat at connecting for a long time. Chose another on the list of the same song, selected play online... same result?

Has anyone ever really gotten this to work?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Is this app like a torrent based kinda thing?

I installed it, searched for a song, found it, selected download, then play, but it just sat at connecting for a long time. Chose another on the list of the same song, selected play online... same result?

Has anyone ever really gotten this to work?
    Yes! First of all, you only want to download the songs with the green bars. If the bar is yellow or red next to the song that means it is incomplete. Choose the song you want to download and try to stream it first. If it streams then you can download it. Some songs won't download or require multiple tries. The bottom line is that the app works, but needs a bit of massaging.

8.    #8  
    im having the same problems as the above post. Haven't gotten this to work right since I DLed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach447 View Post
    im having the same problems as the above post. Haven't gotten this to work right since I DLed it.
    You may not be able to get any song you want, but I've downloaded at least 25-30 songs with this app.

ok fair enough

I was never able to get any to stream/play, but after trying a few searches I was able to get some to DL and now they are ON my PRE , cool!

I guess if its torrent based, its just hit and miss as to what pieces and seeders happen to be online..

But hey, pretty cool.. thanks for the tip
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Palm Pre wallpapers