1.    #1  
    I'm just curious if there's like WD-40 for a cell phone? Ever since i got my touchstone battery cover, it's a lot more difficult to open the pre one handed like i used to with the flimsy stock battery cover. Just wondering if there's anything that can be done to make it easier to open and close.
    i would be surprised if the battery cover made the difference. Does it change when you go back to the other one? I would suspect sand or pocket lint got in to the slider...

Ironically, everyone else whines about the slider being too loose and sloppy like an oreo. I think this is the first post I've seen saying it's too tight.
    I'm not sure how you open yours up but I find that if I place my thumb on the middle of the screen and push up it works a lot better then trying to push up from the bottom.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglakewood View Post
    I'm not sure how you open yours up but I find that if I place my thumb on the middle of the screen and push up it works a lot better then trying to push up from the bottom.
    mmm well this works a little better, however the slider still feels very stiff.

and i know, weird i'm complaining about something being too tight O.O
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    i would be surprised if the battery cover made the difference. Does it change when you go back to the other one? I would suspect sand or pocket lint got in to the slider...

Ironically, everyone else whines about the slider being too loose and sloppy like an oreo. I think this is the first post I've seen saying it's too tight.
    the battery cover makes the difference as far as grip is concerned. my grip was firm on the plastic cover, but the soft touchstone cover does not grip to my fingers as well as the plastic.
    There were a few tips about this here not too long ago:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...their-pre.html

But be prepared for some bad jokes too
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    There were a few tips about this here not too long ago:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...their-pre.html

But be prepared for some bad jokes too
    lol, let the hilarity ensue.