1.    #1  
    When watching videos on a touchstone charger with a overclock kernel,set the scaling setting to stock kernel...your phone temp will remain in the thirties.(Juust giving ya'll a head up)
    What are the temps like at 800mhz while watching video on a TS? I'm almost scared to try it...
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Mine was up at 45celcius just playing some video for a good while unplugged. I would normally scale it back for that and forgot to. Just keep an eye on it if you're doing anything very intensive. I would definitely scale it back if using on the TS.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Leaving the slider open while on the TS will keep it a few degrees cooler too.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    What are the temps like at 800mhz while watching video on a TS? I'm almost scared to try it...
    The temp usually can get up to 49degrees but i've never gotten pass that. I don't use the batt temp cuz it goes off too often,i have the drop down temp patch which work pretty well for me. The overclocking patch is completely safe,and I would recommend it to anyone who is scared of using it. Without these patches and kernels.. Well,you just have a regular loved palm pre.