1.    #1  
    I'm a brand new Pre user as of today! i"m stoked. I installed web os quick install and then I went to Web OS internal feed (all) but I don't see pakage management or Preware. I want to get preware, but i'm frustrated. anybody got any help???
    Welcome to the forum! You'll like it here... Then hate it because you spend too much time modding your phone.

As of Preware 1.0, Package Manager Service is built in to the Preware install. Preware really should be in the WebOS Internals feed. Let me go dig through some info

Oh, and make sure you are updated to the newest version of WebOS. Run the Update app (third page of the launcher). If you're not running the latest WebOS version, I don't think Preware will show up...
    Ok, from what I read, you need to go into the WebOS Internals (Pre) feed to find Preware.

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    I previously had some patches installed and after an update, lost them, I seem to have preware but am stuck on Loading Package Information. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
    download app "I Love Homebrew" in Palm official catalog to get latest links on how to install preware and other helpful information
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I followed all of the directions to a "T" but the computer and phone won't connect. ANy suggestions would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhauer View Post
    I followed all of the directions to a "T" but the computer and phone won't connect. ANy suggestions would be appreciated.
    Welcome to PreCentral and the world of webOS!

Make sure novacom is running. If that's not the problem and your running Windows 7, maybe this will help. http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-method.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation