1.    #1  
    I was able to download the mobile hot spot app from the app catalog when palm reluctantly put it on there for a short time. I got the app to install on my Sprint pre and went through the setup. I can get my computer to connect to my phone but I get no internet access. My Pre displays the notification that I am connected and the computer tells me I am connected but when I open up the connection on my computer it is active but it says local only no internet. Is there something I am missing and I did search all of the forums and none of them describe this problem and they do not reflect if you got the app from the app catalog.. I need help please.. thanks
    you need the freetetherD, to forward your IP, it can be found in preware I believe. Also grab the auto forward IP Patch from Jason.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Actually, uninstall the current Mobile Hotspot app you have, download and install the two files from here using WebOS Quick Install: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...print-pre.html

Reboot your phone. Make sure bluetooth is off when running MHS. Also keep in mind it may take up to a minute or so for your 3G connection to come back after enabling MHS so be patient if you don't get an internet connection right away.
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/21/2010 at 06:27 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers