Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    the title says it all...
    are there any options that give me battery savings as good or beter than stock while performing as wel as stock. I am using uber kernel and my battery life sucks with all settings, evem screenstate, and I've been tweaking it all over the place.
    Sounds like you want the stock kernel
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    apparently the title doesn't say ot all. Sorry.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    @baby: ideally I would have better battery life than stock.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    no I don't have acess to one. I don't think it is because I can get through an entire day after a restart, if I don't open govnah (p.s. I am not leaving govnah open)
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    First, why do you keep govnah open? You adjust the settings and close, they just won't stick on a restart. Also, why not keep govnah open or any application open, they are just cards?

Lastly, you provide no basis for your battery usage. How much do you use the phone? Battery drain in %/hour? What are you using the phone for?

No-one can help you without some usage data.
    Dan
    I'm using the Conservative setting with min of 250 and max of 800. I'm pretty sure I mirrored someone's settings in the Govnah thread. I'm seeing somewhere between a 2%-4% drain per hour when the phone is idle. That's the same that I was getting on the stock kernel.