1.    #1  
    Is there any way to view the Palm pre's display via the usb cable or wifi remotely? The reason I ask is that I recently stepped on my phone (sigh) and would like to have some sort of access to the phone while I wait on a replacement. The phone has a few notifications I'd like to see, but it is impossible due to the broken screen. Any help here would be awesome.
    I would like this also. Connect to my laptop and use the laptop screen and kbd. Let me know if you find any patch or app to do this.
    -arniep

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreencastle View Post
    Is there any way to view the Palm pre's display via the usb cable or wifi remotely? The reason I ask is that I recently stepped on my phone (sigh) and would like to have some sort of access to the phone while I wait on a replacement. The phone has a few notifications I'd like to see, but it is impossible due to the broken screen. Any help here would be awesome.
    nope. I always keep my previous phone so I can activate it in an emergency while a replacement is sent. Couldn't live without a phone.