1.    #1  
    no, I didn't take my pet cookie to the vet.

I managed to drop my phone today, and while it always had an oreo, it managed to get much worse from this.

So, I took out the back battery and looked at the hinges that run along the slider track.

MAN, is the hinge on the right WAY too small! The left hinge is way bigger and the oreo is happening on the right side...coincidence? clearly future models should have the same sized hinge on either side.

But, I noticed the right hinge was lifted off the track a bit, allowing it to "slip"

So, I took a very small philips screwdriver and applied a significant amount of force on it several times.

Now, no more oreo.

Oh and one more tip...quite forcing your phone in that direction to test its oreo... it will never heal if you dont stop picking.
    well i had no oreo....i then bought a case and when i could see how much it was pulling the two halves apart so took the case off.

i now have oreo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    well i had no oreo....i then bought a case and when i could see how much it was pulling the two halves apart so took the case off.

i now have oreo.
    Sue them for all they have!