1.    #1  
    just got this app on my phone,sign in to my twitter account,then was ask if I would allow tweet me retrieve data,tap on allow.. stated that I'm been re-directed. Does this app actually take you to the twitter site or what? Keep prompting me to sign in everytime I tap on the app. What am I not doing?
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I don't know how you are trying to sign in, but I had problems using my email address instead of my user name (seemed like it started to work, but it hung up with the spinning circle). I used my user name and it worked.
  3.    #3  
    my user name is also my email.. I'll just continue using my original way of tweeting.. I thought this app was easy to work with.
  4.    #4  
    damn! This app keep spinning around and taking me back to the previous page. Does anyone know how to use this app...please let me know! :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    damn! This app keep spinning around and taking me back to the previous page. Does anyone know how to use this app...please let me know! :-(
    i had this problem , let the twitter page take you back to the app and wait a little if that doesnt work wait some time and try again.
    the app takes you to the twiiter site once to give it permission to be used.