Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Is doing an mp3 stream something thats easy that the stations should know how to do, or is does it require substantial investment? I wanna try contacting them.
    It's usually as easy as just telling their streaming service provider to add an additional stream. It's overall cheap for them to do. I believe it's like an extra $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by teeinatl
    Have you checked out Net2Streams Lite?
    RadioTime has a heck of a lot more streams than Net2Streams. Net2Steams is primarily a SHOUTcast/ICEcast player. RadioTime carries almost all SHOUTcast and ICEcast stations.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Is doing an mp3 stream something thats easy that the stations should know how to do, or is does it require substantial investment? I wanna try contacting them.
    I would contact the station to ask them. You'll need to get to an engineer (though it's a business decision, ultimately) It's not hard to do, but someone will need to justify the reason for going through the trouble. They may even be running mp3 streams already, but have them restricted for internal use only as monitoring channels.
    I have downloaded all of the available apps and Radiotime is the best....been using RedButton on my desktop for years.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I have been using Net2Streams but have now just discovered RadioTime (DL'ed it tonight). I listen to music at work when Im at my desk, so I'll try out RadioTime on Monday. Net2Streams is good, but I find that it breaks up often on certain stations.

Looking forward to trying RadioTime
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I dont know what im doing wrong but i keep getting the flash not avalibe for the pre page. no matter the station it does not work.
    I like RadioTime a lot. I especially like that they don't default to super low bitrate streams. The quality is good and the selection is great.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    There is a web address you can go to to search for streams:

MyPreRadio.com - Streaming Online Radio Stations for Palm Pre

I think RadioTime is way better, though.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12