1.    #1  
    my palm pre is picking up this wifi signal called belkin n wireless,does anyone know what exactly is belkin n wireless?
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    my palm pre is picking up this wifi signal called belkin n wireless,does anyone know what exactly is belkin n wireless?
    Sounds like someone near by has a Belkin wireless router, that's the name they gave it and you are picking it up. Is there more info you have about what you are asking?

This is one model:
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  3.    #3  
    [QUOTE=Finally Pre;2423148]Sounds like someone near by has a Belkin wireless router, that's the name they gave it and you are picking it up. Is there more info you have about what you are asking?

thanks,just wanted to confirm that it was a router.

This is one model:
    [IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by djuvee View Post
    are you stupid?
    If you are anything like me, there are times when I have to think as basic as I can. Sometimes some people don't know or just want to make sure. I have a hard time taking to a "newbe" computer user since my level is so high. Yet we all have to step back and go basic and help them learn. In the end we will have a friend to debate with.

Rush said he was just checking.

Breath
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Sounds like someone near by has a Belkin wireless router, that's the name they gave it and you are picking it up. Is there more info you have about what you are asking?

This is one model:
    I have the Belkin N+ and it looks exactly like that one. If he's using WPA2 then you're about screwed on cracking the key. It can be done thou...
    Remember: "Opinions are like @ssholes, we all have them, and they all stink"