Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...no_pause.patch PLAY VIDEOS IN SMALL CARD AS WELL AS STANDARD,ONE MORE THING TO BRAG ABOUT YOUR PRE/PLUS.
    and what does this do (specifically)? Can you show us a video or screen capture?
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...no_pause.patch PLAY VIDEOS IN SMALL CARD AS WELL AS STANDARD,ONE MORE THING TO BRAG ABOUT YOUR PRE/PLUS.
    so if i navigate away from it, and open the browser, will the video keep playing?

(i download songs off youtube, but can't multitask since their videos.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    so if i navigate away from it, and open the browser, will the video keep playing?

(i download songs off youtube, but can't multitask since their videos.
    yes it does play regardless of what else you're doing. Try it out! Plays even with the screen off. awesome!!!
    Good find man this is awesome now I can play minimize battery consumption when playing youtube music videos
    it disables the pause and fast forward features.
    Wow, keeps playing video in card view? Brilliant!
    yeap , im using it and all the features like pause and forward are working nice!.

thanks to Fritos for create it and shivaramv for make this work with the features!

http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...no_pause.patch
    this really is a must have patch
    Interesting. Installing now.
    Awesome patch.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    is this patch in Preware?
    It's in sisgos link save it drag it to wosqi and hit install.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Is this likely to increase battery usage though?
    thanks I got it
    Quote Originally Posted by j59337 View Post
    Perhaps,time will tell,it's kinda cool to show iphone customers though.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by j59337 View Post
    Depends.. If you don't use it then no, if you use it then yes. It's playing a song in the background, so it will obviously use more battery.
    I have it installed and have not used it except once. My battery seems to draining very fast. Is it me or is there battery drain having the patch installed?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I have it installed and have not used it except once. My battery seems to draining very fast. Is it me or is there battery drain having the patch installed?
    I've been running this patch for a while,and it's the same batt drainage i'm getting. Just a reminder if batteries are using everyday... charging and so forth,don't you think the performance of that batt will be limited.
    This patch is an awesome idea! This Patch Cannot be deleted though. If you try deleting it you will not be able to watch youtube anymore. You will have to DR.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast