Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    over 100,000+ music titles on my pre = grooveshark
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    FYI, Grooveshark is an "on demand" type of service, meaning I can play any song I want. Radiotime, pandora, etc.... randomly play music titles.
    I convert noisy sources (say FLV) to 64 bits AAC 32Khz with Realplayer, and it renders an oldish cassette-like sound; well, it's the perfect emulation of my early 90's tapes... Technotronic, the Pet Shop Boys, Womack & Womack and the like: they really sound the same as on my walkman ;-)

But! During playing, my Pixi lags compared to MP3 decoding.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    FYI, Grooveshark is an "on demand" type of service, meaning I can play any song I want. Radiotime, pandora, etc.... randomly play music titles.
    RadioTime doesn't play random music titles. It plays radio...true radio. What you hear on a radio is what you hear on RadioTime. What you don't get with a service like Grooveshark is news of all different varieties (entertainment, politics, tech, etc), weather, sports, talk radio, local events, local information, police/fire/ems, traffic updates, live music, etc. If you don't want those types of things, then Grooveshark will work for you. But, don't limit your listening experience.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123