1.    #1  
    i know most of you are enjoying the updates on the facebook app and along side the friendsbook app you get almost a full facebook experience, minus facebook chat. i recently found a really good fix to that. m.ebuddy.com its a really good chat client. it allows you to sign it to multiple forms of chat such as facebook, yahoo, aim, google, etc... you can even link all the chat clients together to display on a single list. its really effective and convenient, at least until palm updates the facebook app to include a chat feature. hope this helps most of you
    on my pre if I need to use fb chat I just go to the full website and use it,,no probblems,,works great.
    yes it works great.If only it could give song alerts
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    on my pre if I need to use fb chat I just go to the full website and use it,,no probblems,,works great.
    yea i used to do that too, this just works a lot better. try it out see how you like it
    there is also a homebrew patch that allows the Pre Messaging app to connect to your Facebook chat friends
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by BS Mann View Post
    there is also a homebrew patch that allows the Pre Messaging app to connect to your Facebook chat friends
    yea i was happy to see that only for some reason it didnt work for me and i followed the steps exactly and tried multiple times. m.ebuddy.com is doing my justice right now, i might try the patch again tho
    it doesn't let me sing in
    LOVE THE PATCH!! Except I can't log it out by itself.
    I like the patch,but would need a car batterie if I where to leave it on all day.
    really? I'm logged into 4 accnts all day all the time. Once I turned off email and notifications from email my batlife changed dramatically...

notifications (flashing led) sem to eat up life tooo....