1.    #1  
    I can't get online unless I'm using a wifi connection... And I canlt send or receive picture mail... Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it???
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    What data plan do you have? Which carrier? How many bars when it fails? Need more details to help.
    maybe it'd be better to know where u are and if u're using an unofficial carrier. if it happened suddenly and before all was fine, then a restart should solve it most probably. if it is the first time u use this carrier and u discovered it's not supporting internet or messaging, go have a search for the modification of the carrier database settings here in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by memfel View Post
    maybe it'd be better to know where u are and if u're using an unofficial carrier. if it happened suddenly and before all was fine, then a restart should solve it most probably. if it is the first time u use this carrier and u discovered it's not supporting internet or messaging, go have a search for the modification of the carrier database settings here in the forums.
    Yea, we need more info to help figure out what's going on. It sounds like OP is using a device that was flashed to an unofficial carrier.